»

Thursday, April 28, 2005

A Move on the Horizon & Poetry

Most reading this may not be aware that I have enjoyed writing poetry for some time. I have written on numerous topics in the past. I intend to post some here from time to time for those who enjoy that art form as much as me.

However, I am a bit frustrated with blogger now. It will not allow me to keep the formatting in my poetry. My writing is free form. I make use of lots of indents and other elements using the visual as much as the written word to convey my thoughts. I choose those features carefully. I do not like how it comes out here. When I post the poetry, remember it is not formatted as I would like. If you would like to receive it in a Word Document to read it in full formatting, just shoot me an email. The text is unchanged, only the visual presentation.

This frustration will not be the case forever. I am plotting a move.

I have purchased www.matrixminister.com and intend to keep my post on my own site in the future. I am teaching myself and getting some tutuorials on Dreamweaver to allow me to overcome issues such as those mentioned above.

I will repost the poetry correctly in the future on the new site when live and will let you know.

I will link the new site from here once it is live. Be patient. I have to get my office manager and my daughter to help this dumb southerner learn the new software. For now, I hope the poetry is worth the read.

0 comments: