»

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Personal Poetry

"During the Emotons"

How did

I get here?

This is not something

I planned. But

these feelings just seem to come upon me.

I never intended to have these feelings for anyone.

It is as if they sneaked up on

me.

I have always claimed - - - at least outwardly - - -

self-sufficiency. Now

these feelings come.

It wasn’t supposed to be this way.

My life is something that has been

carefully orchestrated,

planned,

structured,

orderly. But now

these feelings come.

What do they mean?

Do they mean anything?

Should they mean something?

Guidance –

that is what I need.

Advise – of that

I have plenty.

I need no more.

Frustration –

it has paid a visit,

several visits in fact.

So it is to You

I come - - - seeking

This

guidance. Because now

these feelings come.

0 comments: