»

Thursday, December 14, 2017

My Journey With Cancer - Part 6

December 14, 2017 – Concert Tickets


I have seen most all of the great classic rock bands of my era. One that I have missed, and regret it big time, is the Eagles. Well, even though Glen Frey died last year (which hurt a lot!) I just purchased tickets for Kay and me to see the Eagles next summer here in Pittsburgh. I will be going bald, no beard, ugly as snot – but I plan to attend! Glen Frey’s son is filling in for him, so that will lessen the missing somewhat. 

I am excited to have that on my calendar - cancer or not.

1 comments:

Dianne said...

Thought it was strange that you were so looking forward to a Steeler (vs Eagles?) game. Oops, now I get it and probably much more exciting!

You are and will continue to be in my prayers. Thanks for sharing your insights. Your next book will be on me!