»

Sunday, December 10, 2017

My Journey With Cancer - Part 3

December 9, 2017 - Perspective

Whenever we face a tough issue in our life (and I have had my share - some of them will come out in the upcoming weeks) our perspective on that situation can be everything. Below is how I introduced to my social media connection what is taking place in my life. This is not a new perspective for me. Ask anyone who has known me for longer than 6-weeks and they can tell you this is how I approach life and have approached life. 

Anyway here is what I wrote. I'll get back to my regular posting tomorrow.

“All - I have recently begun a long and difficult journey. In the past week I have been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. I do not intend to write in depth about it on Facebook, but I do intend to publicly journal my family and my journey. If you wish to keep up, it will be posted on my web page. It can be reached via terrylmann.com or matrixminister.com. Both take you to the same place. Feel free to share with anyone you deem appropriate. I have made the two initial posts and will begin adding more regularly. I will make a notation here when a new post is up.
You will not read me whining about how difficult it is, but I do not intend to hide difficulties. I have helped people for 50 years now. If I am going through something such as this, I intend it it to help others.

Friends . . . no matter what happens in this struggle, God is good . . . all the time. God's goodness is not bound in my good health or lack thereof. God's goodness is not tied to any circumstance I may experience. I have lived in faith since my early teen years, and will do so until I breathe my last.”

0 comments: