»

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Africa - Day 1

Today I begin my 12 day adventure to the continent of Africa. I am visiting with World Vision to HIV/AIDS community projects to explore how and if my church should partner with the church and World Vision addressing the AIDS Pandemic. I will be traveling with about 25 other pastors form Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Colorado and Florida. This is not a work trip but a vision trip. The purpose is to listen, learn, be changed, and begin the process of finding God’s leading for Fountain Park Church.

Each day there will be a prayer post here. As you think of this, please pray for me in this issue. It is one that God has laid heavily on my heart.

World Vision C2C Pastor’s Vision Trip
Church to Children, Communities and Churches


Sunday, October 16

Fly from Pittsburgh to Detroit departing @ 5:00 pm
Fly from Detroit to Amsterdam overnight flight arriving @ 9:10 am local time

Pray for safety, health during this long flight time. Also pray for any contact with other passengers and staff that it will be Christ honoring.

0 comments: