»

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Africa - Day 6

Friday, October 21

(For information on what this prayer guide refers to read post on Sunday, October 16)

This will be another travel day for me. I will be taking a six hour van ride to Korinda where my next four days will be spent learning about this World Vision Project site. Upon arrival I will meet my local hosts and spend time with the other pastors who are making this section of the trip. Other pastors will be going to Uganda, Zimbabwe, and other countries. I was originally to be in Tanzania on this leg. It changed when the local head of World Vision said his area was not ready to host pastors. With my change to Kenya, it means God has plans for me in Kenya. Help me to learn exactly what God desires for me and Fountain Park.

0 comments: