»

Monday, March 21, 2005

Welcome to Culture Week

This week I am devoting my blog to commenting on various issues I see taking place in American culture. At my church we have made a conscious commitment to be in our local community in a real way, but we are also members of the larger community and should be aware of what is taking place. What you will read will be my mental meanderings on various issues in our culture. Feel free to comment and either agree or disagree. My hope is to give some eternal perspective to a contemporary situation. This is an angle I hope the blog can take on occasion. At times I will expand it to the world at large, but for this week my blogs will be entitled:

· Compassion for Terri Schiavo
· Missing John Ritter
· “Sargent Staples”
· March Madness
· Baseball and Steroids
· The Sad Story of Michael Jackson
· Easter in America

0 comments: