»

Monday, August 10, 2009

Axioms: Introduction

A year ago while attending the Leadership Summit, I heard a talk by Bill Hybels where he referenced his latest book "Axiom." In it Hybels writes about his leadership proverbs, sort of principles that guide his leadership.

While standing in the hallway afterwards I was talking to a couple of ministry associates about that talk and the book connected with it. One of them said, "Terry, instead of just reading about axioms, you should write your own Axioms. You have as many proverbs of that sort as anyone I know." The other responded, "I agree and I know exactly what your first one should be."

A bit surprised, I took note, but allowed the business of life to get in the way. Well, now a year later, I am going to begin the process on this site. Let's see how it goes.

0 comments: