»

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Point of Personal Privilege #2

I stated on my last entry that we now have six grandchildren. In that I posted a photo of my son Richard and his wife Priscilla along with their three children. So, after today you can see all my children and their children.

This is my oldest child Alyssa and her husband John along with their two children Téah and Micah. This picture was taken this summer on their vacation at the Outer Banks with John's parents.
Here is my youngest daughter Lori Beth and her son Gavin. This picture is a bit old. It was taken a few years ago at her brother's wedding, but it is a really good picture of her. I think both of my daughters are very lovely, but then, I am a bit biased.

Finally, here are some more recent pictures of Gavin, taken this morning as he boarded the bus for his first day of kindergarten. Yep, that is a Go Diego Go! backpack.




0 comments: