»

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Point of Personal Privilege

One of the items at denominational meetings that usually ticks me off, is when someone rises to say, "Point of Personal Privilege," during the business meeting. It is just a nice way of getting to say what you want about someone you like while circumventing the Roberts Rules process . . .

So-o-o, here I go "Point of Personal Privilege."

We just got back from Tennessee visiting our son and his family. They just welcomed our sixth grandchild (MAN!! Am I old or what?!) It was great to see them and their three (so far!) kids.

Here is a picture of the family. Richard, Priscilla, Gideon (center) Elliotte (left) and Eden the newest in Richard's arms. Yep. I am proud.

I will probably take another "Personal Privilege Day" tomorrow to post some pictures of my other Grandkids and their parents as well. I will get back to commentary soon. Either enjoy it or get over it.

0 comments: