»

Monday, January 08, 2018

My Journey With Cancer - Part 11

January 8, 2018 – D-Day Has Arrived

Tomorrow is the big day. We are to be at the hospital at 5:45 am for an 8:15 am surgery. I am ready to get this moving. I have always been the energizer bunny sort of person. I could often dare folks to keep up with me. Now the fatigue is real and regular. This is something quite new for me.

D-Day is the term I chose a while back and mentioned in an earlier post. It was the date of the Normandy Invasion. It did not end World War II, but it was the initial battle that led to ultimate victory. There we numerous battles, and skirmishes after that invasion.

I will have many more battles over the upcoming months, but the invasion is tomorrow morning.

Please know that we are all appreciative of the thoughts and prayers that have been extended our way.

I will write again when I am able. In the meantime, Kay will have access to my Facebook page and will post updates on that page.

God is good . . . all the time.


All the time . . . God is good.

2 comments:

Doug said...

INTERCEEDING, BY THE HOUR!

Doug said...

Continue to pray and think of you each day. Terry you are a powerful example of grace and faith... love you brother.