»

Monday, May 15, 2006

Welcome Back . . . Maybe Not

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, I have not died. There was no assasination. I have had several attempts on my life, but they have all failed . . . JUST KIDDING!

My apologies to folks who come here to read what is on my mind. Well . . . as of late you must be thinking the answer is . . . well . . . nothing. You are close.

In truth, I have allowed the busyness of a new church to crowd out something I enjoy doing . . . writing. I hereby confess in public this grievous sin. I promise to get back on track with my two to four posts per week . . . this week.

I am finishing up the touches on my take on the upcoming PC(USA) General Assembly. It will be posted over this week. If what I write gets out, I may be brought up on charges by our Committee on Ministry for denominational heresy. Let's see, Huss, Luther . . . does not follow does it?

As my close friend TT says, "stay connected," for just like Arnold, "I'll be back!"

0 comments: