»

Friday, March 10, 2006

Mis(Understanding) My Astrological Sign


This post will probably seem a bit crazy, but that is okay, much of what I do is either misunderstood or misinterpreted. This past week I spoke on Jesus’ miracle in Cana and raised a few eyebrows when I mentioned that this miracle probably occurred in like day 3 or 4 of the 4 to 7 day celebration. This means he had been partying with the folks for some days. Imagine. Jesus partying, dancing and drinking. Sort of blows your normal images away doesn’t it?

An item on my blog that has been misunderstood was the fact that it listed my astrological sign as Gemini. I have known for years that was the official case given my June 16 birthday, but I have spent a grand total of less than 15 minutes in 51 years thinking about that. Be that as it may, I have had many folks question that little piece of information on this blog. (Do not look, it is no longer there.)

For folks who do not have a Blogger account, I never put it there. All I did was enter my birth date and Blogger magically put it there by default. I tried to get it out, but my HTML skills are . . . shall we say . . . less than adequate. So the only way to remove it was to totally take my birth date out. I hope I did not offend folks who never bothered to ask me about it, but it was totally innocent. It was such a non issue for me that I never bothered to consider what to do until several folks had questioned me.

Now you have to look at the photo and ask, “I wonder how old this old f*** really is?”

The answer . . . older than dirt!!

But a lot more cool!!

0 comments: